Home Support Program
Campbelltown Home Support Program (HSP) provides a range of services for frail older people and younger people with a disability to be able to continue living independently in their own homes and within the community.
The Program is jointly funded by the Australian Government Department of Health, the Government of South Australia Department for Communities and Social Inclusion and the City of Campbelltown.
Services are available Monday to Friday and can include:
All Campbelltown HSP are subject to eligibility screening assessments, availability and ongoing Commonwealth and State Government Funding.
- People who reside in the Campbelltown City Council
- Have difficulty performing daily activities without assistance
- Are at risk of admission to a long term residential care facility
- Frail older person (65 years and over) or for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) people (50 years and over)
- Younger person with a disability (under 65 years) or for ATSI people (Under 50 years)
To access services or programs
Frail older people (65 years and over) or for ATSI people (50 years and over)
- If you are a new client or require a new service type you will need to register with My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 and choose the City of Campbelltown as your preferred provider.
Younger People with a disability (under 65 years) or for ATSI People (under 50 years)
- All enquires are to be directed to the Campbelltown Home Support Program on 8366 9203 or complete the referral form. Please return the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Client contribution is applicable. For more information contact the Campbelltown HSP Team on 8366 9203.
- Campbelltown Home Support Program Information Brochure(1478 kb)
- Referral form (Younger People with a disability only)(538 kb)
- Home Support Program Information Booklet(812 kb)
- Information Booklet (Italian)(619 kb)
- CHSP Newsletter November 2016(2695 kb)
- CHSP Social Calendar November 2016(789 kb)