Exercising Your Dogs Off Leash
Providing suitable on and off-leash areas for pet owners to exercise their dogs is vital to the success of animal management in our Council area. Dog owners must have suitable areas to exercise their dogs safely. Equally, other members of the community must have the ability to use open space and recreation amenities without the fear of harassment by uncontrolled dogs, and without having their enjoyment of an area impacted by dog faeces and other nuisances. Council has a number of dog friendly parks where owners can exercise their dogs off leash. Some of these parks and reserves may have restricted off leash times. Please check the signage at each park or reserve to view any restrictions, hours of operation, and your responsibilities as a dog owner.
The following locations are excellent places to exercise your dogs off leash:
- Campbelltown Memorial Oval: when there are no organised sporting events
- Daly Oval: when there are no organised sporting events
- Four Paws Dog Park: Closed until further notice due to flood damage
- Foxfield Oval: when there are no organised sporting events
- Gurners Reserve: 6am-10am and 5pm-8pm daily
- Murray Park: when there are no organised sporting events
Please respect other peoples use of parks and reserves and clean up after your pooch.