Campbelltown Writer's Group
Who are we?
- local people who love to write
- people who like to create stories, poetry, memoirs, non-fiction...anything really!
- people who enjoy mixing with other people who like to share their passion
- writers, ranging from beginners to accomplished storytellers
What do we do?
- share and listen to each other's work
- offer feedback and support for people who are looking to improve
- respond to writing challenges from weekly prompts to community challenges
- conduct workshops in specific aspects of the writing craft
- have fun
Where and when do we meet?
Campbelltown Writers Group meets at Campbelltown Library on the first Wednesday of the month from 6pm-8pm. For more information please contact Ann on 8366 9246 or email@example.com.
The group meets in the meeting room to the left of the library's main entrance. If you arrive after the library has closed (6pm), please knock loudly on the glass doors and one of us will come out and let you in.
For a copy of last months minutes please click here.
What are the benefits of being a member?
There are opportunities to:
- improve skills
- get your writing project under way
- mix with people of like interest
- meet new people
How do I join?
- Turn up on the night
- Contact Ann Sharley, Community Development Officer at Campbelltown City Council, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 8366 9246 for further information.
Tea and coffee (and tim-tams!) are provided. A gold coin donation is requested to help cover ongoing costs.
Please come along and join us!